Accounting InternEagle group
Accounting ManagerIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Paid Accounting InternshipConstantin Associates
Internships / Accounting AssistantBOSCOR'S CLEARANCE
Account Receivables /BillingEarle Manor I & II
Financial AnalystTKD Pharma
Make $13 per hour as an Online Debt CollectorCapital One Bank
Accounting InternBookmark This
130 Pine Ave, STE 200
Long Beach, CA
Posted: March 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt human-I-T our mission is simple: transform unwanted or inoperative technology into operational and educational tools for the millions in need. Striving to go beyond recycling by taking a progressive approach to E-waste management, vocational training and the Digital Divide.
Accounting & Finance staff and interns will be provided the opportunity to expand technical skills, knowledge of the industry and gain a familiarity with a corporate environment. Staff will be exposed to Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Treasury. Specifically, interns will report directly to the CFO for their ongoing projects/assignments.
ResponsibilitiesEach individual will participate in a Business or Corporate support role. Accounting & Finance staff roles may support one or more of the following:
- General bookkeeping and recording financial transactions.
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations.
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends.
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business projects.
- Supporting the corporation's internal planning and management accounting functions.
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues and/or taxation issues.
- In conjunction with their job responsibilities, staff and interns will participate in training sessions and informational meetings
- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
Requirements- Enrolled in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Curation or related courses
- Must possess excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking