Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Financial analystWest F.Health
Junior Account ManagerElite Solutions
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Accounting & Operations InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Finance/Accounting internA Dream Group
Accounting Internship Program -PursueAsiaPursueAsia Recruitment and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Accounting InternBookmark This
7373 Kirkland Ct N
Maple Grove, MN
Posted: May 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an insurance company providing financial solutions to consumers and businesses. Our accounting intern will produce monthly and quarterly financial statements.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Compile monthly and quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables.
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking.
- Ability to learn how to use QuickBooks.
- Must be able to attend meetings in the Minneapolis metro area twice per month.