Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Business Development / Sales InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Editorial / Journalism InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Accounting InternEagle group
Paid Accounting InternshipConstantin Associates
Internships / Accounting AssistantBOSCOR'S CLEARANCE
Account Receivables /BillingEarle Manor I & II
Accounting InternBookmark This
7640 Burnet Avenue
Van Nuys, CA
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA leading air conditioning and heating company, in Van Nuys, CA is looking for an accounting intern to help our accounting department. You will be reporting to the Controller, and will get to learn the inner workings of a busy service company.
This is a non-paid internship. Your work hours will be between 9am to 5pm, and the duration of the term is 3-6 months.
College credit for hours can be provided, if applicable.
ResponsibilitiesYour duties will include, but not limited to:
• Performing Account Reconciliation
• Matching invoices, scanning, and filing
• Assisting in the Financial Analysis of special projects and ad-hoc requests
• Must be able to work 16-20 hours during the week
• Must have graduated from High School with a diploma or GED, or
• Must be enrolled in an undergraduate college at an accredited college or university
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Enthusiasm about learning
• Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)