AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Finance / Accounting InternNCS Technology
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTEXL COMPANY
Accounting -AP/AR InternEtching-It.com
AdministratorRotech Healthcare Inc
Accounting InternAgora Partnerships
Business Development ManagerDiane Forster, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting Intern, Numbers GURU, Excel ProficientBookmark This
4600 W. 77th St #100
Posted: December 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt JellyFeet- We manufacture the world's first occlusive foot cover that helps treat dry feet, heel fissures, plantar warts, athlete's foot, toe-nail fungus, MSRA, and a whole lot more. Consider JellyFeet a condom for your foot! Established in 2012 as company, but did not go live and start selling until quarter two of 2015. Located in Edina MN, JellyFeet is a MN small business participating in the Angel Tax Credit through the state of Minnesota.
We are looking for interns to add to our bench strength in strategic areas of Accounting, Financial analysis, Monthly reconciliation, financial modeling, balance sheets, and all things financial modeling. These individuals will gain a strong sense of working within a start up company where the ownership is heavily involved, engaged, and passionate about the overall success, health, and development of the team. Longterm growth opportunities will be presented to those who add value, display a strong, consistent work ethic, attention to detail, willing to work within a team, and over communicate to ensure the brand messaging is always on point for the clients of the company.
What to expect: Structure, Organization, Deadlines, Online Collaborative workspace, Travel opportunities, Telecommuting, FUN Team building events both local and national, Open, Honest, Candid dialogue with ownership, and the entire team, GROWTH, WORK EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONAL WORK PLACE, EDINA, access to coffee, beer, cookies!
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Provide management with overall health of the company through financial progress reports, balance sheet, MTD, YTD, financial updates
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts receivables, general ledger, classification of expenses, tracking, documentation, and filing
- Liaison for communicating between ownership and accountant for all accounting projects
- Assist with bill pay, set up, creation, and on-going training for financial responsibility as a company
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Familiar with Google Business Apps
- Strong understanding of industry financial reporting, accounting software, licensing, training, implementation
- Any accounting certifications are recognized as a added value for this role
SkillsRequired - Financial Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet Review, P & L Ownership, Bill Payment, Finacial Management, Monthly Reporting
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish