Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
General AnalystInvestment Firm
Accounting Internship (2016-2182)Daktronics Inc.
Accounting Intern - Winter 2016-2017Athena Consulting, Inc
Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Accounting InternHTH & Associates
Accounting InternshipAsk Tax Int'l., Inc.
Accounting InternshipBookmark This
Guitars Over Guns
169 E Flagler St
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGuitars Over Guns provides mentoring to at-risk youth through music education and performance as an alternative to the negative and harmful influences that often dominate their environments. Our programs target the most vulnerable students, pairing them with professional musicians who use contemporary music to reach and teach the skills necessary to unleash their potential to be leaders, both in and out of school.
Responsibilities• Prepare monthly financial statements and reports for management review.
• Prepare monthly close journal entries for revenue, expense, and other recurring entries.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations.
• Assist CEO, CFO, and Controller with grant research, budgeting, and special projects per management’s request.
• Assist management in preparing annual Board of Directors presentations.
• Documentation and continuous update of accounting and financial reporting policies.
Requirements• High School Diploma and currently enrolled in university program in Accounting or Finance.
• Preference will be given to candidate with knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel.
• Willingness to learn and collaborate with team.
• Attention to detail and self-motivator.
SkillsRequired - Excel
Preferred - QuickBooks