Accounting InternshipBookmark This
4325 Stern Ave
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalentExchange is a tech-start up company within the entertainment industry that connects talent with capital, builds their brand, and turns their passion for performing into a viable business. The team is looking for an individual passionate about new and growing opportunities within technology. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills. This individual will be able to work from home as well as is required to meet with team members approximately once a week.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
• Confidential intellectual property and must be willing to sign a non-disclosure
• All areas of a start-up business which may include creative design, financials, communication, team building, legality, technology, and company structure.
Responsibilities· Review business documents and have a clear understanding of the company’s direction
· Basic Bookkeeping
· Advise on Accounting Methods
· Miscellaneous Administrative work
· Budgeting and Reviewing Financial Projections
· Tax Preparation and Consulting
· Keep active communication with team
Requirements· Minimum AA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
* Applicant may be in school (at least 3.5 GPA) studying for this qualification or be able to showcase excellent experience within the following categories:
· Analytical skills
· Technical knowledge of accounting, auditing, and internal controls
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and ability to multitask
· Strong and enthusiastic team player who works proactively
· Demonstrate strong verbal, organization, listening, and communication skills
· No criminal record and no SEC judgments