Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Bookkeeping/AccountantIt's A Girl Thing!Inc.
Tax AccountingThe J.M Smucker
Finance/Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Accounting InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Accounting InternshipBookmark This
Paris Event Prestige
467 W 49th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am an entrepreneur, who recently created a Company Group (2 companies). The first one is about realizing all kind of events (weddings, commercials events, festivals) and the second one is a consulting firm for the restaurant industry.
We are looking for an accounting intern available two days a week. We are located in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan. Make sure you would be able to come and work from the office at least one day a week if not two. Our hours are flexible. The position is a great opportunity if you like to work in a fun environment. Opportunity to learn new skills, but also to practice the one you already have.
The position is available immediatly and we need someone for approximatively 3 months. We are open to any kind of suggestions and if it works well between us, a full term contract could be agreed on and signed in the future which is a great opportunity to evolve within this industry.
An MBA degree and previous experience are strongly preferred, however not mandatory.
Here at PEP and ENG Consultants we are a friendly group of professionals.
Please send a resume at email@example.com or reply via Internships.com.
Responsibilities• Documents financial transactions by entering account information
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions (In the future)
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
Requirements• BA/BS in Accounting, or Business, with an emphasis in Accounting
• Knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills