Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Accounting InternHTH & Associates
Accounting InternshipAsk Tax Int'l., Inc.
Accounting/Business InternshipConnectivity Agency
**HIRING TAX PREPARERS & ADMIN** NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARYNu Republic
Finance & Accounting InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
28 West Central Blvd, Suite 280
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean the World is seeking an intern on the Finance /Accounting team. The intern filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
• Review vendor invoice against purchase order, research differences and obtain necessary approval for variances.
• Code invoice to proper general ledger (GL) account.
• Enter vendor invoice into accounting system.
• Prepare and disburse vendor payments.
• File posted invoices.
• Compile customer and account information from Salesforce CRM.
• Confirm details with sales account manager.
• Prepare customer invoice in QuickBooks.
• Post customer payments to QuickBooks.
• Call customers to inquire about past due invoices.
• Reconcile transactions between QuickBooks and Salesforce CRM.
• Review transactions for proper GL classification.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Reconcile loan accounts.
• Reconcile sub-ledgers (AR, AP, Inventory).
• Reconcile intercompany accounts.
Requirements• Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Word.
• High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written.