Accounting InternshipsBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: November 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGive your career a jump start by gaining real world experience through an internship at Innovia Communications LLC. We are a small audio/visual conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. Here at Innovia our internship program is designed to give you the hands-on-training needed for you to progress in our field of study.
Benefits we provide:
• Fun exciting environment.
• One on one mentoring.
• Opportunities to go on job sites and gain compensation.
• Leadership Development
• Occasional Luncheons
• Flexible scheduling
If this sounds like an internship for you don’t hesitate. Apply Now.
Responsibilities• Enter data into the database on an ongoing basis
• Record expenses and cost-of-goods sold
• Generate invoices and profit and lost reports
• Maintain personal contact with customers and vendors on receivable matters as directed by manager.
• Prepare bank deposit and reconcile payments
• Balance sheets
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports to compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Additional projects as assigned
Requirements• Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, or related field.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Some experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems preferred
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Detailed Organization, Customer Service, Motivated self-starter
Preferred - Friendly Demeanor