Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
General AnalystInvestment Firm
Accounting Internship (2016-2182)Daktronics Inc.
Accounting Intern - Winter 2016-2017Athena Consulting, Inc
Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Accounting InternHTH & Associates
Accounting InternshipAsk Tax Int'l., Inc.
Accounting ManagementBookmark This
Lifetime Real Estate Inc
12600 Stowe Drive
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Estate sales and investment company specializing in distressed sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Computer Literate, Microsoft Excel, Communicate Clearly, Independent, Microsoft Word, Email Management
Preferred - Microsoft Access, Basic Accounting, Social Media