Account ManagerBeFreeorDie ENT
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Finance / Accounting InternNCS Technology
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTEXL COMPANY
Accounting -AP/AR InternEtching-It.com
AdministratorRotech Healthcare Inc
Accounting InternAgora Partnerships
Business Development ManagerDiane Forster, Inc.
Accounting Payroll clecrkBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Accelrys also known as BIOVIA is a software company headquartered in the United States, with representation in Europe and Asia. It provides software for chemical, materials and bioscience research for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer packaged goods, aerospace, energy and chemical industries.
We are currently searching for a Payroll Clerk to work online from home. Successful candidates will have a proven Payroll experience and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
2. Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
3. Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
4. Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
5. Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
6. Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
7. Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
8. Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must be at least 30wpm average
-Knowledge of office procedures including records management and document processing.
-Excellent knowledge of principles of payroll and benefits.
-Knowledge of modern office equipment, practices and office methods.
-Good oral and written communication skills.
-Ability to maintain and process the files of certificated and classified employees.
-Must be 18+ average.
-Extra ability to perform clerical duties in support of payroll function.
-Must be familiar with computer knowledge.
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc.