Accounting InternMountain Pacific
Accounting clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Accounting InternCairo Group
Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
Accounting / MarketingBookmark This
80 Enterprise Ave South
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJimmy Jazz is a leading fashion specialty retailer of clothing, shoes and accessories from brands like Nike, Jordan, adidas, Timberland and more. We have over 150 stores and an ecommerce website at JimmyJazz.com, an Internet Retailer 500 company. This job is located in Secaucus, NJ, one stop from New York’s Penn Station.
ResponsibilitiesFor all marketing events, you will:
• Build cost estimate spreadsheets
• Compile invoices and receipts
• Create invoices and expense reports
• Track the status of each invoice
• Complete actual against estimated expenses
• Code expenses and prepare financial reports
• Recognize revenue opportunities by collaborating with our marketing team
• Help innovate and improve accounting processes and procedures
• Stay up to date on new apps for accounting and productivity
Requirements• Living in New York or New Jersey
• Currently enrolled in a NY or NJ college as an accounting student.
• Ability to get to Secaucus, NJ on your own- either your own car, bus or train. Our office is located 1 stop from Penn station on the NJ Transit. A company shuttle may be used to commute from Secaucus Train Station to the office in the morning and after work.
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
• Have high proficiency in Excel. This means you already know the following: vlookups, pivot tables, short cut keys, how to format cells with color, number formatting, column width, and more
• Knowledgeable of shortcut keys on a PC
• You use organizational and productivity apps on your phone and computer.
• Are not afraid to fail. You like to make mistakes. You like to learn from them and not repeat them.
• Interest in sneaker culture is a huge plus.
SkillsRequired - Accounting, Invoice Processing, Invoice Finance, Expenses, Expense Reports, Excel
Preferred - Marketing