Accounting InternPartnerRE Limited
Payroll SpecialistUS Tech Solutions INC
Business Development ManagerDiane Forster, Inc.
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting/Business InternshipConnectivity Agency
Managerial Accounting Internship (virtual )Elle Investments
Accounting/Assistant of the Executive TeamBookmark This
1800 Alexander Bell Drive suite 400
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLand development, more than 35 years experience in the industry. We do entitlements for residential and commercial. Home of the land report analysis, it's a stand alone feasibility study to have the highest, best use, and true value of your property. We are a team of engineers and brokers with expertise in the DMV area, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Philadelphia area.
• Assist with month-end financial reports
• Post journal entries
• Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Work with senior management on yearly forecasting efforts and pipeline projections.
• Manage the monthly tracking of our inventory,
• Support the payment processing team
• Data entry
• Credit checks
• Follow up with construction estimates, invoices, and credit accounts.
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Preferable a Junior or Senior.
Previous Internship experience is a plus in Accounting.
Working Knowledge/ Interest Land Development industry
Proficiency Microsoft Suite