Bookeeping Intern - Part-TIme (Flexible Schedule)Bookmark This
Gourmet Blends Corp.
20928 Normandie Ave.
Posted: February 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a motivated College Student needing work experience with an employer that can provide a flexible work schedule. Candidate needs to have QuickBooks experience or have taken a QuickBooks courses, and also be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, and Excel. Candidates will be working directly under the Financial/Business Administrator assisting them with Accounts Payables and Receivables in QuickBooks. Candidates will also be assisting in day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Assist Financial/Business Administrator in day-to-day operations
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, along with banking
SkillsRequired - QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Basic Accounting, Administrative, Comfortable working independently
Preferred - Motivated, Positive Attitude, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, Google Docs