FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Accounting internBeoCare Group Inc
Accounting InternVeeco Corporation
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounting InternAllegis Group
AMAZING TAX CONSULTANT INTERNSAliveMind
Customer Service RepresentativeUGL LIMITED
Accounting/Business Intern - The Eguia FoundationBookmark This
7045 Woodley Ave. #131
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Eguia Foundation (501(c)3 pending) and its Founder Maverick Eguia strive to provide relief to the Philippines in times of crisis, and to promote education, athletics, and the arts to those who lack the resources. The Los Angeles based organization is in the search for creative and motivated individuals who are interested in joining an organization committed to productive charitable engagements.
Interns who are chosen will experience hands on tasks and activities that will challenge and influence their growth. Hours are very flexible and will work around school schedules, but The Eguia Foundation is looking for dedicated individuals.
Based out of Lake Balboa, California. Individuals within driving distance is a plus. Travel reimbursements will be agreed upon and looked into.
- attending necessary meetings with Founder, Maverick Eguia
- coordinating meetings with celebrity clients or their management.
- assisting in business administration engagements directly with Maverick Eguia
- creating documents and spreadsheets that aid in the organization process
- Knowledge with spreadsheets and administration
- Open to interacting and coordinating with celebrity cliental or influential guests (ex: planning a charity event with an actor, actress, music artist, etc)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in accounting or business
- Networking skills
- Availability to finish tasks from office or from home.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Event Planning and Management
Preferred - Articulate Communicator