Fashion Showroom Finance InterneM Productions
Junior Accountanthr block
Accounting InternWhirlpool Corporation
Modelling Internship SchemeNational Audit Office
Accounting InternFelice Zalk, MBA
Office Assistant / Tax PreparerJ.B.D CONSULTING GROUP INTERNATIONAL
(Fall 16'-Spring 17')-Music-Business Accounting Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Finance/Account InternSociety Insurance
Accounting/Finance Group -- Undergraduate Internship (Paid)Bookmark This
2000 Powell Street, Suite 1500
Posted: February 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGracenote is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, and music metadata for entertainment guides and applications. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Twitter, Google Netflix, M-GO and Hulu, as well as the top consumer electronics and cable companies throughout the US and the world. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
This temporary paid internship position will play an important role in the continued development of the Accounting/Finance organization.
ResponsibilitiesAssist in all areas of accounting & finance including the monthly close process
• General account reconciliations
• Assistance with system implementation
• Work on special projects as needed
• Excel modeling
• Budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
• General decision support
Requirements• Minimum 2nd year student in Accounting/Finance/Business Bachelors program
• Must be available to work 25+ hours a week for a 12-15 week period (opportunity may exist to convert into a full time role at later date)
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables).
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated and highly organized.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment a must.
• A "can do" positive highly coachable attitude is a must.
• Knowledge of Workday and/or Anaplan a huge plus
• Enterprise financial accounting system experience is a plus.
• 1+ years of related experience a plus.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Account Reconciliation, Budget Forecasts, Financial Accounting
Preferred - Billing Systems, Workday