Payroll SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Logistics ClerkHallcon Corporation
Accounting AssistantRandstad US
Data Entry Clerk InternNOVA CHEMICALS
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Front Desk ClerkOutsource Tel
Accounting Clerk BookkeeperOutsource Tel
Accounting/Marketing Intern-Upper MarlboroBookmark This
A&M Financial LLC
Posted: July 28 2016
Company Location: Lanham, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA&M Financial LLC provides full outsourced accounting services for small business and individuals which includes: monthly/Quarterly bookkeeping, business counseling, accounting services, tax planning/ preparation, Billing, Payroll, Financial Statements/Reporting, Audit and much more.
A&M Financial LLC is looking for Accounting-Marketing/Public Relations Intern that will provide general administrative, Accounting and PR support in the areas of Public Relations, Marketing, Promotions, blogs, Traditional Media, Bookkeeping, New and Social Media, and Technology. Excellent opportunity to get exceptional training, gain new skills, & is able to apply what you are currently learning, or have learned, with a start-up company.
Responsibilities• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances with Business Owners, on behalf of A&M Financial LLC to gain their business.
• Must have strong PC skills and Technology/Social Media skills, will work remotely for the first couple of months
• Good Writing/Grammar Skills
• Excellent Phone Presence
• Bookkeeping, Accounting, Reconciliations, Analysis, Financial Statements, invoices and more
• Have the ability to coordinate calendar, meetings, special projects (as needed), etc.
• Must be very organized, multi task and flexible for changing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Person should be enthusiastic, articulate, poised, and very professional
• Monitor and improve all forms of media (Website, Face book, Twitter, Instagram) and much more
• Assist with Bookkeeping duties, Tax filings, Payroll/HR, Business plan write-ups, Invoicing, and more
• Help find ways to market A&M, Photoshop, newsletters,
• Create interview preparation materials
• Compile contact lists
• Search for press clippings
• Create or update databases
• Greet guests and clients