Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Bookkeeping/AccountantIt's A Girl Thing!Inc.
Tax AccountingThe J.M Smucker
Finance/Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Accounting InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Accounting/Tax InternBookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDynamic growing CPA firm seeks Interns with strong accounting and tax knowledge. Must be able to adapt to high firm standards and procedures. CPT or OPT required. 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks
- Communicate with clients and outside third parties.
- Various administrative tasks to include scanning documents, maintaining files, scheduling and billing
- Accounting/payroll/sales tax preparation & filing
- Individual, Corporate, Partnership, Estate Trust and S-Corp tax returns preparation
- Special projects as assigned
Requirements- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great problem solving ability
- Enjoys a small office environment
- Chinese/Mandarin required
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PDF
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking