Accounting InternSenvion Group
Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Administrative and Accounting InternAvaulte
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternMountain Pacific
Accounting clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Accounting InternCairo Group
Accounting/Tax internBookmark This
4858 Mercury St, suite 100
San Diego, CA
Posted: October 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVery busy accounting and tax office seeking an intern or entry level bookkeeper. http://cainadvisorygroup.com/
Cain Advisory Group has wide-ranging in-house experience coupled with a full complement of services. We consolidate core back-end administrative services so management and ownership can spend their time on new business development.
Responsibilities- Working alongside Bookkeepers
- Data entry
- QuickBooks training
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsUnpaid internship requirements:
• Entry Level Knowledge with QuickBooks
• Desire to Learn
• Flexible Schedule
• Learn bookkeeping or fine tune your existing skills with real life experience
• Minimum of 8 hours per week on site at 4858 Mercury St., suite 100, 92111.
• At least one semester of interning in order to be considered for a for pay part of full time position