Accounts Payable AdministratorBookmark This
America's Food Basket
1979 Marcus Ave Suite 216
Lake Success, NY
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- Receive and prepare vendor statements.
- Review prices on invoices for each statement based on the vendor price lists.
- Collect and review all invoices for accuracy and approval prior to payment.
- Process 3 way, P.O. matching invoices up to 100 plus line items.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries regarding payment terms.
- Enter vendor statements into Quickbooks in order to process payment and invoice stores.
- Help stores with any questions and/or concerns regarding the invoices.
- Assist controller filling out, organizing, and collecting store documents dealing with store finances.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Requirements- High school diploma, college courses in accounting preferred.
- Must be organized and a self-starter.
- Detailed oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, and Quickbooks.
- Organizational skills: You will be receiving, preparing, and filling invoices for 40+ stores involved in central billing.
- Communication skills: You will always be in contact with the stores and the vendors.
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principals.
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently (Preferred).
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy