Payroll SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Logistics ClerkHallcon Corporation
Accounting AssistantRandstad US
Data Entry Clerk InternNOVA CHEMICALS
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Front Desk ClerkOutsource Tel
Accounting Clerk BookkeeperOutsource Tel
Accounts Receivable/ BookkeeperBookmark This
Cosmo Kitchen Products
13668 Valley Blvd
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading supplier of premium large kitchen appliances in the US. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join our team and handle all accounting tasks and occasional customer service. We work in a tight-knit environment, so we would like someone who works well in a team as well as on their own.
If you are highly resourceful, have a positive "can-do" attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, and pay huge attention to details, we'd love to hear from you. We are a growing company, so we are looking for someone who will be motivated to grow with us.
*-EXPERTISE IN QUICKBOOKS (at least version 2013)*
-Must be very computer literate and efficient
- Great communication skills via phone/email
- Work with A/R , A/P departments from other companies and also might be required to answer emails and phone calls from our merchants/customers related to product inquiries/ order status
- Work with our shipping/receiving personnel to make sure any orders you receive via phone/email are being processed and shipped
- Some Experience with Accounts Receivables / Payables REQUIRED*
- Make sure our dealers are paying us completely and on-time
- You will be in charge of filing damage claims with shipping companies and working with A/P departments from our dealers to resolve payment discrepancies/disputes
- You will keep track of ALL our company's expenses and making sure all invoices/statements from our vendors are legitimate charges, and also verifying credit card statements and paying them
*Examples* : Cross checking freight carrier statements with the actual bill of ladings, cross checking remittance statements with actual shipping logs of orders that went out
- You will manage our books via Quickbooks Premier (Invoicing, Bank Reconciliation, Deposits, General Journal Entries, Reports, Filing Sales Tax, etc) , so you must be an expert and able to work on Quickbooks self-sufficiently.
- Experience with E-commerce (Amazon, eBay, other platforms)
- Know how to generate UPS/FedEx/ Freight shipments
- Experience with Customer Service
You must be experienced enough to work fast under no supervision and produce positive results for our company. Must also be looking for a long term position and interested in our company.
If you feel you are the right person based on the above requirements, please send us your resume or give our hiring manager a call. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.
\*\*\*Salary Depends on Experience
RequirementsExperience with Quickbooks
SkillsRequired - Accounts Receivable, QuickBooks
Preferred - Fluent English