Administrative AssistantBookmark This
9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East
Posted: June 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Research, LLC is a research, statistical and editing consulting firm, with headquarters located just outside of Dallas, TX. They support corporate, nonprofit, academic and medical researchers in research design, statistical analysis and the reporting of efficient and accurate research. They also provide editorial services to all types of clientele. They seek an administrative assistant interested in being an integral part of a comprehensive team. This position will primarily support three of the firm’s executives onsite in the Valley Ranch/Irving, TX location.
The Executive/Administrative Assistant’s main role is to offer administrative assistance with limited supervision for the daily responsibilities of the office. Preparing correspondence and direct line support to clients, as well as other office-related tasks. The position requires an individual with a customer service mentality. This position will support daily business operations, and can expect hands-on work in a realm of support services. This role will work both internally and externally on a daily and weekly basis.
Responsibilities• Answering, screen and direct incoming calls
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Assisting with daily process and team building activities
• Greet clients, business associates and guests to the office
• Revising and maintaining documents, organizational charts, spreadsheets and databases
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels of office and kitchen supplies
• Provide administrative support which may include: data entry, copying, filing and record keeping
• Manage time efficiently to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects and tasks.
Requirements• Self-starter; creative problem-solver; resourceful; ability to multi-task
• Strong oral and written communication, management, and planning skills
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
• Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Able to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
• Typing proficiency of at least 40 wpm.