Accounting InternCenterPoint Energy
Accounting InternNANTHEALTH CARE
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Accounting InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Budget managerFinancial Industry A ssociation
Accounting InternEnvato Group
Accounting InternshipKraus-Anderson Company
Health Limited Inc Company
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: Madison Square Station, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionService Desk Associate (Admin Support Assistant II) - UPM
San Francisco State University 112 reviews - San Francisco, CA
ResponsibilitiesUnder the direct supervision of the Service Desk Supervisor/Scheduler the Service Desk Associate is responsible for assisting in the delivery of service and response to the clients and guests of the residential, conference and dining programs, and on the main campus of SF State University. The position works within the service center maintaining the service needs of 4,500 resident guests, various numbers of conference and event guests along with internal service needs of approximately 300 department staff in administrative office areas.
The position maintains resident files, corresponds with clients, analyzes needs and tracks overall work, progress and trends. The department works year round in a 24 hour day a week capacity.
- Completion of a high school program or its equivalent and one to three years of administrative work in a professional setting.
- Practical knowledge and experience working in university administration work environment and structure.
- Experience must include strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Communication skills require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated technical literacy.
- Ability to interpret and apply program rules and regulations; ability to identify and solve standard problems and refer more complex problems to appropriate staff.
- Ability to respond to routine inquiries and explain standard policies and procedures to others; ability to use initiative and resourcefulness in planning work assignments
- Ability to reason logically.
- Ability to perform standard arithmetic functions of a transactional nature, including tracking and comparing data.
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with faculty, CSU administrators, students, as well as private and public organizations as needed.
- Ability to rapidly acquire a general knowledge of the overall operation, function and programs of the program to which assigned.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse populations.
- Ability to use empathy and understanding as a customer service technique.
- Successful candidate must have a valid state driver's license. Position requires the use of state vehicle to interact with residents and guests across a multi-acre property.