Finance / Accounting InternshipOcatasi
Administrative and Accounting InternAvaulte
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternMountain Pacific
Accounting clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Accounting InternCairo Group
Tech limited plc
Posted: August 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExec Admin Coordinator
Exelon 184 reviews - Chicago, IL
ResponsibilitiesPRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Relieves the Executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time he/she has available for Executive level responsibilities. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the department. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Handles inquiries, schedules appointments, develops presentations, and fills other office support functions
- Provides general office and secretarial support to the Executive, including, typing, transcription, and file maintenance
- Reviews time sheets and reports and inputs payroll.
- Monitors budget activities and analyzes trends.
- Participates in or handles special projects as appropriate.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of administrative work experience, including 3 years experience supporting a senior manager or director.
- Experience in Human Resources and demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC and mainframe applications, including Windows, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, EERS, PCARD, TIME, Passport, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to conduct research, identify data requirements and create research tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and business unit policies procedures and practices.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer awareness and ability to create value.
- Supports any level of Vice President of a particular business unit of Exelon Corporation.
- Supervision is exercised over subordinate administrative staff within business unit. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with limited supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.