Accounting and Finance InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Accounting InternPenrose Realty
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounts Payable AssistantBENEICKE GROUP
Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Accounting AssistantRandstad US
Benefits AdministratorBookmark This
Accentia Technologies LTD
7824 Hemlock Ave
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Pay Rate/Salary: $17 Hour
Intake of inbound employee benefit emails and calls.
Investigation and outbound follow up via phone and email for any employee benefit matters.
Research benefit eligibility, coverage, claim, provider, systems or deduction concerns and provide feedback and resolution to the employee or manager in a timely manner.
During benefit enrollment periods, assist the employee with benefit enrollment, including, but not limited to, assisting with log in issues, explaining available benefit plans, answering employee questions, and walking the employee through enrollment.
Communication via phone and email with multiple benefit providers to investigate and resolve employee benefit needs.
Calculate benefit deductions or salary conversions for multiple payroll schedules as needed.
Coordinate with the benefits, human resources or payroll teams when further follow up or transactions warrant.
Leave of absence administration.
Administrative duties as needed, including, but not limited to, mailing employee notices of eligibility, filing employee benefit paperwork, copying, faxing, or scanning, and preparing and distributing various benefit materials.
Perform routine benefit audits.
Develops a deep knowledge and understanding of the available benefit plans.
Develops a thorough knowledge and understanding of the benefit vendor websites.
Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
2. 2 years of general office experience, preferably in an HR or Benefits department.
3. HRIS experience, preferably with Peoplesoft or a similar system.
4. Excellent customer service, with a positive, calm and patient demeanor.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. The ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations as related to benefits and payroll.
7. The ability to break down complex information into simple, clear and concise instructions.
8. Excellent listening skills, phone skills, and documentation skills.
9. The ability to resolve problems and provide meaningful solutions or alternatives.
10. General Microsoft Office Word and Excel experience.
11. Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
12. Self-motivated with the ability to multitask.
13. Ability to appropriately and safely handle confidential and/or private information.
14. Ability to work in a high volume environment and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
Base Pay $17.00 /Hour
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Admin - Clerical
Education High School
Experience At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID 27206