Looking for Accounting Intern with GenuityDominion Turf
Internship | AccountingSoap Box Derby
Intern-Grant Mgmt & AccountingMetra
Accounting Intern Sought for Automotive BusinessThe Auto Vault Inc.
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - ACCOUNTING/FINANCE/BUDGET/TAX/FINANCIAL SYSTEMSEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Accounting InternCi Solutions LLC
Book KeeperBookmark This
Iyka Enterprises, inc
2001 E. Loop Rd
Posted: January 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocation Greater Chicago Area
Industry Information Technology and Services
Iyka Enterprises, Inc. (Iyka) is a global leader in helping clients manage their data more effectively and efficiently. For the past decade, lyka has delivered data management and IT support targeted to the financial, healthcare, education, manufacturing and telecom industries for several Fortune 500 companies. Our expertise centers on Database design, middleware solutions, Integration, application development, network monitoring, and mobile application, maintenance and support.
Iyka serves state and local, Federal, and private sector clients.
Iyka has high level of corporate partnerships like gold membership with Oracle, Microsoft, Dell, HP, Symantec, VMWare, Cerner and more to provide branded products and exceptional services. Iyka has built capacity by strategic alliances with companies that provide capacity, financial strength, and government prime experience.
Wheaton, IL location
Immediate start option
- Handling day-to-day book keeping needs
- Communicating with employees, vendors, CPA, CFO, Investors, and partners.
- Presenting reports to upper management on a regular basis.
- Bank reconciliation
Note: Combination of education, work experience, and volunteering would be considered towards Requirements.
RequirementsSkills and Education Requirement:
- Experience with IT services companies dealing with multiple vendors and partners.
- QuickBooks experience of at least 3 years.
- College or associate degree
- Proven communications skills
- Proven presentation skills
- Proven organizational skills.
- Knowledge of payroll and taxes is major plus. This is only for communications with CFO and CPA.