Accounting Clerk-Danbury, CT areaBookmark This
Benay Enterprises, Inc.
155 Main Street, Suite 211
Posted: December 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease only apply if you live in the CT/NY area. We provide a full-service back-office administrative management to companies that want to focus on their core operations and reduce administrative tasks & costs. Beyond mere bookkeeping services we provide financial reporting, budgeting, integrative payroll, HR & benefits administration*, thereby allowing our clients to dedicate more resources to their core strengths and grow their business.
Maintain accounting records and general ledger for all accounts.
Perform daily cash management such as entering deposits, credit card charges and applicable daily sales entries.
Prepare weekly accounts payable and accounts receivables reports, reconciling accounts and following-up with vendors and customers.
Perform bank reconciliations and reconcile open issues.
Perform extensive client account follow-up and analyze any issues with accounts appropriately.
Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheet, budgets, and other custom reporting.
• Experience with accounting software QuickBooks and Sage/Peachtree - Clio a plus
• A minimum of three years' experience in bookkeeping/financial work
• Must have a high degree of knowledge of generally accepted principles and procedures of accounting and bookkeeping
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Dependable, self-starter and motivated
• Provide at least two professional references
Please send cover letter with salary requirement