BookkeeperGrace Health Group
Accounting Intern, flexible start dates and times.BB Tax & Accounting Corp.
AccountingGenerac Power Systems
Accounting AssistantHung Phat USA
Accounting InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Accounting Winter InternshipOrtho Molecular Products
Accounting Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Bookkeeping / Tax / Admin Fall InternBookmark This
Bright Tax Solutions LLC
Richardson Telecom Corridor
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a successful Dallas-based Tax & Bookkeeping firm. We are focused on our clients’ priorities as if they are our own. We are mindful of this commitment while providing tax advice and business consulting services designed to individually cater to our clients. Our job is not complete until our clients have ample opportunity to complete a review of our work, ask questions, and understand the nature of the product we provide. We believe this approach enables continual growth, and allows for better business decisions. We are devoted to our clients and look forward to partnering with them as a business and tax adviser.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP -and- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking a qualified intern with an educational background in accounting. The successful candidate(s) will work directly on bookkeeping, tax, and business consulting projects. The following list is an example of projects planned for our intern(s):
* Bookkeeping using QuickBooks (desktop or online versions)
* Tax projects using Drake or LaCerte software
* Analysis of financial data using Excel
* Administrative tasks such as filing, copying, organizing
* Business growth: networking, blogging, and/or industry research
* Special Projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly analytical and data driven individual
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- We are seeking a self-starter who has a genuine interest in accounting
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Intern candidates would ideally be enrolled currently in college/university.
(Flexible hours available to accommodate student schedules).
A successful candidate will enter an intern program requiring a minimum commitment of 60 days (or 180 hours). The intern program is led by a licensed Enrolled Agent, degreed accountant and Quickbooks Proadvisor. This internship has been designed to provide education and hands-on practical experience in tax, bookkeeping, business consulting for students planning to enter the accounting industry.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NON-PAID INTERNSHIP.
PLEASE NOTE: NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION .
SkillsRequired - Excel, QuickBooks, English, Reliability, Bookkeeping
Preferred - Drake Tax Software, Full-Charge Bookkeeping, Tax Preparation