Accounting InternEmpire Comfort Systems Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Business Development / Sales InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Editorial / Journalism InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Accounting InternEagle group
Paid Accounting InternshipConstantin Associates
Internships / Accounting AssistantBOSCOR'S CLEARANCE
Bookkeeping-Accounting Internship or PT (Danbury)Bookmark This
Benay Enterprises, Inc.
30 Main Street suite 303
Posted: October 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat opportunity for a rising senior business or accounting major to learn first-hand and apply accounting practices and business management skills in a real-world business setting.
• Cash Mgmt.: You will work and learn daily cash management such as entering deposits, credit card charges and applicable daily sales entries.
• Bank Reconciliations: you will perform bank reconciliations and reconcile open banking issues.
• General ledger: You will create, review and reconcile extensive general ledger journal entries.
• A/P & A/R: You will prepare weekly accounts payable and accounts receivables reports, reconciling accounts & follow-up with vendors & customers.
• Financial reporting: You will prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheet, budgets, cash flow analysis and other financial reporting.
• Perform administrative tasks such as typing, filing, data entry, and copying.
You will gain or reinforce your knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures of accounting and bookkeeping.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a cover letter with resume along with estimate of available work hours. Must provide at least two professional references. We prefer applicants to live within 30 minute commute of Danbury.
• Sophomore, juniors and seniors as well as recent graduates are preferred but must be a student at an accredited college or university
• Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Business
• Tax coursework a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, responsible, and detail-oriented
• Must be willing and able to work a minimum of 18 hours per week