Acconting/BookkepingBeloved Streets of America
Accounting ClerkPartners HealthCare
Financial AnalystFormula Pharm
Paid Accounting InternshipRoyal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service
Income Tax Preparation for Tax SeasonShurr & Company PC
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Account Excutive InternshipBain & Company Inc
Business Accountant/Vendor Relations CoordiantorBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Signazon.com, the ecommerce leader in custom printing solutions for businesses and consumers across the country. We’re on the hunt for a bright and ambitious Business Accountant/ Vendor Relations Coordinator to join us in a role that supports the overall operation of the organization from vendor management to accounting and finance related duties.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic forward-thinker with an aggressive personality that gets the job done with a focus on quality results. Excellent communication is key as this position is responsible for communicating with a variety of individuals. Previous experience in accounting, AP, etc. is preferred.
As our Business Accountant/ Vendor Relations Coordinator, you will:
• Proactively communicate with vendors to receive invoices.
• Communicate with vendors to solve invoice discrepancies.
• Maintain ongoing business relations with vendors on a first name basis.
• Own the full cycle of the purchasing process.
• Issue POs, monitor costs, and analyze variances
• Assist the accounting team in areas such as reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, and more.
• Perform other duties and special projects as designated to support the business
RequirementsOur Ideal Business Accountant/ Vendor Relations Coordinator:
• Aggressive, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Eager and excited to learn more.
• Passionate and motivated.
• Driven by a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• EXCELLENT communication; you will be interacting with many internal and external connections.
• Ability to comfortably interact with, negotiate, and maintain relationships with others on a first-name basis.
• Strong critical thinking.
• A degree in a business related field such as accounting. Current students will be considered.
• 1-3 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in a corporate setting. Internship experience is considered.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is a plus, but not required.
• You have worked in a dynamic, fast-paced, high volume environment
What’s in it for you?
• Unparalleled opportunity to learn and establish your professional experience - exposure to intelligent, creative, and focused individuals
• Fast paced environment with rapid growth
• Working for a well-established e-Commerce company driven by technology
• Fun, easy-going work atmosphere
• Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer match