Acconting/BookkepingBeloved Streets of America
Accounting ClerkPartners HealthCare
Financial AnalystFormula Pharm
Paid Accounting InternshipRoyal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service
Income Tax Preparation for Tax SeasonShurr & Company PC
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Account Excutive InternshipBain & Company Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Upland Brewing Company
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education