Accounting InternEmpire Comfort Systems Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Business Development / Sales InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Editorial / Journalism InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Accounting InternEagle group
Paid Accounting InternshipConstantin Associates
Internships / Accounting AssistantBOSCOR'S CLEARANCE
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DUPONT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
927 BEVILLE ROAD Suite 101
South Daytona Beach, FL
Posted: June 01 2015
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 03/01/17 — 08/31/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small accounting firm who handles the needs of small businesses as well as non-profit organizations.
we are committed to providing services to client that allow them to be effective and grow.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education