BookkeeperGrace Health Group
Accounting Intern, flexible start dates and times.BB Tax & Accounting Corp.
AccountingGenerac Power Systems
Accounting AssistantHung Phat USA
Accounting InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Accounting Winter InternshipOrtho Molecular Products
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
World Wide Technology
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe believe in creating lasting relationships with our staff, partners and customers, building relationships based on honesty and trust, relationships that flourish. It’s what motivates us to constantly find new ways to exceed the expectations of our partners and customers’, finding ever better ways of building stronger relationships.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education