Financial AnalystW. Fieldhealth
Accounting Internship Position_San FranciscoBookSmart Pro
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Finance / Accounting InternPepsiCo
QuickBooks Pro Accounting Intern neededValue Worksource
Accounting InternshipInternational Translation Company
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting Clerksewport Ltd London
Commercial Account AssistantBookmark This
Global Trademark Prescreening
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an exciting long-term opportunity with excellent growth potential for a Commercial Account Assistant The ideal candidate will be seeking a career in business and will demonstrate aptitude for the insurance industry either through education or previous employment, or a combination of both
Responsibilities• Serve as a central liaison between team members and clients of the firm
• Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and Coordination of all conference calls
• Maintain office opening and closing operations including turning on lights and equipment/morning
• Manage Team calendars in MS Outlook
• General filing, scanning, faxing and organizing of firm paperwork
• Coordinate travel arrangements including airline and car rental reservations
• Assist with meeting planning including scheduling and assembling meeting materials and reports
• Assist with adding new accounts to systems of record
• Print and bind presentations for analytical and performance reports
• Pick up, sort and distribute office mail including all UPS/FedEx Packages
• Coordinate IT, printer, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile technical support and arrange repairs
• Manage office/break room inventory, including occasional pick-up and delivery of supplies
• Organize and manage office functions (lunch, holiday party, office events)
• Keep the firm website updated with current articles and managing secure client communication
• Additional responsibilities as needed
RequirementsOne to two years insurance agency experience preferred. Associates or Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
· Excellent oral and written English communication and figure aptitude skills.
· Fluent verbal and written Spanish language skills highly desirable.
· Excellent customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to follow a task through to completion. Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
· Must be very professional including helpful, courteous, reliable, friendly, and discreet. Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills as demonstrated by the ability to work on several tasks at once with frequent interruptions while meeting sensitive timeframes. Strong attention to detail.
· Strong computers skills and aptitude with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced industry