Accounting InternIPSEN GROUP
Accounting and Finance internFinancial Industry Association
Human Resource for Accounting , Payroll, Ect - Generalist Internship - Unpaid- College CreditMCO, Inc
Accounting/Finance InternRush Medicals Center
Account ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountingReliance capital Limited
AccountantReliance Capital Limited
Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Commercial Account AssistantBookmark This
Global Trademark Prescreening
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an exciting long-term opportunity with excellent growth potential for a Commercial Account Assistant The ideal candidate will be seeking a career in business and will demonstrate aptitude for the insurance industry either through education or previous employment, or a combination of both
Responsibilities• Serve as a central liaison between team members and clients of the firm
• Responsible for fielding all incoming calls and Coordination of all conference calls
• Maintain office opening and closing operations including turning on lights and equipment/morning
• Manage Team calendars in MS Outlook
• General filing, scanning, faxing and organizing of firm paperwork
• Coordinate travel arrangements including airline and car rental reservations
• Assist with meeting planning including scheduling and assembling meeting materials and reports
• Assist with adding new accounts to systems of record
• Print and bind presentations for analytical and performance reports
• Pick up, sort and distribute office mail including all UPS/FedEx Packages
• Coordinate IT, printer, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile technical support and arrange repairs
• Manage office/break room inventory, including occasional pick-up and delivery of supplies
• Organize and manage office functions (lunch, holiday party, office events)
• Keep the firm website updated with current articles and managing secure client communication
• Additional responsibilities as needed
RequirementsOne to two years insurance agency experience preferred. Associates or Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
· Excellent oral and written English communication and figure aptitude skills.
· Fluent verbal and written Spanish language skills highly desirable.
· Excellent customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to follow a task through to completion. Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
· Must be very professional including helpful, courteous, reliable, friendly, and discreet. Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills as demonstrated by the ability to work on several tasks at once with frequent interruptions while meeting sensitive timeframes. Strong attention to detail.
· Strong computers skills and aptitude with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced industry