Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
General AnalystInvestment Firm
Accounting Internship (2016-2182)Daktronics Inc.
Accounting Intern - Winter 2016-2017Athena Consulting, Inc
Real Estate Accounting InternshipSimon Baron Development
Data Entry ClerkBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are everywhere based, licensed, security and investigations company that provides quality service and cost effective solutions for the most demanding requirements. We provide a full range of contract security and investigation services in addition to our unique background screening capability. The key to our service delivery is our management team. C&M Corporation management team has the experience, education, skills and training to handle day to day security issues as well as critical emergency situations.
We are searching for a new member for our Bookkeeping Team! The ideal candidate has a desire to succeed and understands customer service.
ResponsibilitiesPrepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
• Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
• Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
• Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
• Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
• Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
• Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
• Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
• Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
• Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
• Test new database systems by performing mock data entry tasks
RequirementsWe are looking for a personable, motivated and detail-oriented person for our fast-paced tax office. Professional office experience a plus.
. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
.Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
.Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
GCSEs or equivalent in English and maths.
You will also probably need a basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases.