Payroll ClerkNormans Company
ACCOUNTING INTERN / STAFF ACCOUNTANTFRISBEY, CARTER AND ASSOCIATES
Fashion Showroom Finance InterneM Productions
Junior Accountanthr block
Accounting InternWhirlpool Corporation
Modelling Internship SchemeNational Audit Office
Accounting InternFelice Zalk, MBA
Office Assistant / Tax PreparerJ.B.D CONSULTING GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Data EntryBookmark This
Posted: August 01 2016
Company Location: Atascocita, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
Secures information by completing data base backups.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Responsibilities• Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsNothing is possible without discipline. Any job requires a fundamental core of discipline from the worker or the employee and this is a quality which is independent of age, post, stature, job and so on. Discipline is absolutely indispensable and provides the impetus for work that can be strenuous, repetitive, boring and even unsatisfactory at times.
Enthusiasm for work is also a pre-requisite for any job. An innate love for the job, which in modern parlance is known as job satisfaction, is a core requirement for any job. The drive to succeed, to innovate, to do well and to make one’s profession into one’s livelihood is a critical drive which needs to be present in the employee or cultivated as soon as possible. No job, however perfectly carried out, can evoke the feeling of satisfaction of a job well done without the instinct for success.
This is a more material, tactile need for a job which can be conveyed through degrees and certificates. However education is not limited to what is taught in colleges or vocational training courses. It is the burning desire to learn more, to reach the depths of knowledge about a particular field of interest, to complete the job and learn from it that marks the true enthusiast and the truly learned.
Soft skills include those skills which ensure that a job is executed well, and the employee can carry himself in the proper manner too. For example, good and smooth communication, computer skills, proficiency in language if needed, presentable appearance, the ability to manage crises are all soft skills which are fundamentally important in any job and which must be cultivated consciously.