Accounting InternCenterPoint Energy
Accounting InternNANTHEALTH CARE
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Accounting InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Budget managerFinancial Industry A ssociation
Accounting InternEnvato Group
Accounting InternshipKraus-Anderson Company
Data EntryBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Dracut, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
Secures information by completing data base backups.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Responsibilities•Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.