Accounting Team InternWoman's Missionary Union (WMU)
Tax AccountingThe J.M Smucker
Finance/Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
$27- $30 Per Hour Administrative Remote AssistantAlembic Group Of Companies
Accounting InternAlembic Group Of Companies
Editorial / Journalism InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
accounting and finance assistant, help with QuickBooks, cash flows, tax work, learn ALOT , easy+funMEskinlabs
Office InternMeda AB
Digital Analytics Account Manager/Director (remote option)Bookmark This
Eisai Co. Ltd
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Analytics Account Manager position will be responsible for project management and account services for Acronym’s digital analytics team. Working closely with technical and analytical subject matter experts, this person will communicate daily with our analytics Clients, making sure their needs are being met while helping to prioritize our various projects, manage expectations, guide account strategy, and maintain Acronym’s profitability.
ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities include:
• Serve as a primary point of contact for Client accounts, to maintain and build the Client relationship
• Manage and communicate expectations and results through all stages of the client relationship
• Acknowledge Client requests and works with team leadership to prioritize a sizeable and fast-changing workload
• Work with Clients to uncover business needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
• Educate Clients about the value of digital analytics and data-driven marketing
• Provide expertise around digital analytics best practices and Acronym’s battle-tested project methodology
• Answer basic end-user questions about digital analytics tool usage
• Coordinate schedules and host meetings; develop meeting agendas, note decisions, and action items, and provide necessary follow ups
• Invoice our Clients and maintain internal profitability reports
• Work with team leaders to identify opportunities for improved internal processes and increased scalability
Our digital analytics team is a demanding environment, the analytics team is made up of very smart individuals who take pride in maintaining long-term relationships with our Clients because we are the best in the world at what we do.
Success requires a few key skills. An innate intelligence and a thirst to learn are prerequisites. The ideal candidate should be inwardly driven to present your best work and exceed expectations.The ideal candidate should be well organized because our Clients aren’t. You need to be the kind of person who, when finished with the task at hand, asks the rest of the team if there’s anything else they can help with. Who, before answering a Client’s question pauses to think what their next question might be...and then answers that too.
Or, if you prefer a bullet list:
• The most important qualification is that you are a curious person who takes initiative
• 3+ years’ experience in online marketing and Client services
• Superb communication skills (written and oral) and phone and email etiquette
• Intermediate familiarity with a digital analytics tool such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Adobe preferred)
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Organization and self-starter
• Intermediate Excel – pivot tables, vlookups, index/match, conditional formatting, etc.
• General understanding of digital marketing
• Any web development/design skills (HTML, JS) a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.