Accounting InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
AccountingArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Data EntryNuf Field Health
FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounts Payable AssociateeServGlobal Inc.
System AnalystNuf Field Health
E-Commerce Company- Accounting & Office Clerk & Sales & Product DesignerBookmark This
22-30 119th St, Unit D
College Point, NY
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: May 27, 2017
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 09/08/17 — 03/08/18
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccounting (QuickBooks Requirements)
1. Be able to deal with and resolve the responsible tasks independently.
2. Communicate effectively with the Manager, the Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and Customer objectives are met;
3. Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc;
4. Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed;
5. Other duties as assigned, Product/ Assistant Graphic Designer background are welcome.
1. Customer service
2. Other duties as assigned
1. Minimum 1-2 years of experience
2. Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office etc.
Indoor Sales Position
1. Return calls from interested clients.
2. Give specialize telephone presentations
3. Develop Proposals and analysis for clients
4. Speak to potential customers by phone and email
1. Previous Sales experience
2. 1-2 years of office experience
3. 1-2 years Sales or Customer Service experience
Background/Degree in Media Arts, Industrial Design, 3D Modeling or similar.
Strong Problem Soving Skills
Experiecne working in a product design/real time environments
Cero, Solidworks, Rhino, Alilas, Catia. either one is plus.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Good negotiation skills
3. Works well in a team and independently
4. Strong organizational skills. High attention to detail and accuracy
2. Paid annual leave
3. Three months probation periods
Be professional and have good command of the English and Chinese language.
Must be Legal status in the US
Salary requirements history
Earliest date available
Please email resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org