Accounting clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Accounting InternCairo Group
Accounting InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Account Excutive InternshipAdvantage Solutions
Accounting InternBerkshire Hathaway Corporation
General AnalystInvestment Firm
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Dallas
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionData Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Accounting, Payroll Clerk needed on full time basis (M - F, 8:00am - 5:00pm) in a fast pace office environment. Needed is someone that can work independently by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs. Requirements: type 40 WPM, Microsoft office 2003/2007, detail oriented, computer literate, organizational skills, problem solving skills, accurate and timely entry of information into department database. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening. Salary: $24.7 hr
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus