Executive AssistantBookmark This
Nu Health care
Posted: July 31 2016
Company Location: Sacramento, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur client, a Nu HelathCare, is currently seeking an organized and adaptable Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their collaborative and collegial office team.
In this exciting hybrid position, you will support a team of executives by coordinating a variety of administrative and logistical tasks. You will also act as an ambassador to the organization by liaising with entrepreneurs, other venture investors, and key executives. Additional responsibilities include streamlining daily operations and providing general office assistance to promote efficiency and productivity.
Responsibilities• Streamline incoming communications
• Prepare documents, presentations, and other materials
• Handle office services and facilities, conference room scheduling, and catering
• Manage calendars and schedules
• Facilitate office visits and assist with event planning
• Organize travel arrangements and logistics
• Complete expense reports and invoices
• Spearhead research projects
• Perform occasional personal assistant duties
RequirementsAt least 3-5 years of administrative support and/or office management experience
• Ability to engage with staff and management at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multitasking and time-management skills
• Warm, welcoming, and collaborative approach
• Independent thinker with the ability to take the initiative
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
Please submit your resume to be considered.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Nu Health Care