Executive AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting, IT/ Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Accounting internArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Private Practice Insurance Billing/ Accounting AssistantWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Controls InternshipMovado Group, Inc.
Finance and Accounting InternshipBookmark This
379 W MICHIGAN ST, STE 206
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Crunchy Logistics Company Summary
Crunchy Logistics is a privately owned technology firm focused on developing and supporting business critical and entertainment driven technology systems for the global marketplace. Crunchy's products and services address a major disconnect between the uninspired conventional information technology systems and leading edge technological advancements driven by the entertainment and military industries. The company's strategy is to focus on the deployment and support of highly secure commercial, medical and industrial control systems, global content distribution networks and natural user interface advancements.
1. Coordinate the development of templates and reports from the financial reporting system for analysis and review.
2. Input expenses into financial system with basic understanding of accounting practices for different account types
3. Prepare expense analysis and trends.
4. Update and maintain forecast reports.
5. Coordinates with managers to achieve cost planning targets
6. Maintain communication with vendors
7. Project Profitability Reporting
8. Market planning and compiling customer demographic data metrics
9. Product Pricing analysis and competitor analysis
1. Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
2. Minimum of Junior Level Coursework
3. 3.0 GPA or above
4. MBA Candidate (Ideal)
5. Minimum of 20-30 hours a week
1. Ability to understand and communicate complicated financial concepts
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
4. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
5. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
6. Ability to exercise independent judgment
7. Proficient on basic computer programs: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
8. Proven leadership and business acumen skills
9. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines