Accounting ClerkHub Group
Account SupportHub Group
Accounting InternNorth Six
Accounting -Full Cycle ClerkEtching-It.com
Enterprise Accounting Operations Fall Intern at L brandsL brands (Victoria's Secret, PINK, Bath & Body Works, la Senza & Henri Bendel)
Accounting InternshipNova Medical Centers
Accounting InternMMR Constructors
Payroll AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Finance/Accounting InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Company Location: Bowie, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you the analytical and numbers-oriented friend in the group? Do you have specialized knowledge of bookkeeping or financial analysis? Stage Left Entertainment is rapidly growing entertainment and production company based in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. With hundreds show attendees and booming private event bookings, we are truly the proving we know “Where Imagination Soars!™”
We source talent from all over to put on our high-quality productions and events. That said, we need more high performing team members to keep up with this growing demand. As a Finance/ Accounting Intern, you will get a first-hand experience in managing the numbers behind our business. You will interface regularly with multiple departments and gain practical skills in a team-oriented and innovation-driven company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data. plus. If you have experience in accounting or finance in a small to medium-sized company/ school organization, this may be the perfect position for you!
Responsibilities1. Assist with month-end financial reports.
2. Assist with bookkeeping and records management.
3. Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
4. Manage data entry of financial information.
5. Assist the Director of Finance in daily operations.
6. Additional opportunities in our company and within our alliance/partner companies.
Requirements1. A background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Strong understanding of mathematics, data analysis, and GAAP framework.
3. Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
4. Organized and ability to perform under time-sensitive deadlines.
5. General social conscious.
SkillsRequired - Accounting, Financial Reporting, Finance, Financial Accounting, Bookkeeping, Records Management, Accounting System, Accounting for Small Businesses
Preferred - Entrepreneurial Finance