- Internships /
- Accounting /
- Financial Anaylst/Staff Accountant for Cutting-Edge Biotech (College Level or Above)
Financial Anaylst/Staff Accountant for Cutting-Edge Biotech (College Level or Above)Bookmark This
125N. Acacia Ave.
Solana Beach, CA
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssay Depot is an outsourcing marketplace for life science research services. We facilitate the purchasing of research services for scientists from thousands of global service providers in our network. Our mission is to make research outsourcing more accessible and useful to the research scientist and, in so doing, dramatically improve the way scientific breakthroughs from diagnostics to therapeutics are made.
ResponsibilitiesAnalysts will work closely with our Finance Director to learn and take on many aspects of our accounts payable and accounts receivable process including POs, invoices, payment, taxes, remittances, reminders, reconciliation and international transactions. The ability to work on advanced business decision models and strategic financial decisions in the future. Being a progressive startup there is unlimited space for creativity and advancing into new roles within the company. Most work is virtual, but we are looking for people who can meet once a week in San Diego.
- An environment that promotes learning, fosters creativity and can accelerate your career trajectory
- Work from home (30%)
- Flexible schedule
- Full Time Employees also get 401K, health insurance, and stock options
Requirements- Detail-oriented, hard working, dedication, integrity, creative
- Timely completion of tasks and organization
- Leadership skills and patience
- Excel (VLookup, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong interest in accounting
- Excellent communication skills