Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Accounting InternIPSEN GROUP
Accounting and Finance internFinancial Industry Association
Human Resource for Accounting , Payroll, Ect - Generalist Internship - Unpaid- College CreditMCO, Inc
Accounting/Finance InternRush Medicals Center
Account ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountingReliance capital Limited
AccountantReliance Capital Limited
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: December 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustain unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
Intern to provide high-level, confidential financial planning & analysis support of TTOHC. Duties include planning, forecasting, and analysis of TTOHC’s financial information which includes reviewing financial results and identifying business trends and drivers of trends. This individual must apply business insight to assist in developing tools and reports that facilitate planning and analysis and also be able to contribute sound interpretation, commentary and recommendations. This position analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual financial performance for senior management and assesses the risk and opportunities that impact profitability, pricing and revenue growth. This person will also have the opportunity to interface directly with and present to senior management as appropriate. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the finance field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé as you gain practical experience in the wellness field. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major and a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
• Create tools to help Marketing members make better budgeting decisions
• Research, analyze and communicate trends and insights pertinent to TTOHC
• Design solutions to reach business goals
• Evaluate financial and economic issues
• Research and compile data related to the industry
• Perform market data analysis
• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting ; Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Comfortable working individually and on team based projects
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings