FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Finance / Accounting InternNCS Technology
Finance / Accounting InternThe J.M Smucker
Accounts Payable AssociateeServGlobal Inc.
Financial AnalystNuf Field Health
System AnalystNuf Field Health
Front Office AssociateBookmark This
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Posted: May 13 2016
Company Location: Dallas, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionlooking for a customer service driven Front Office Associate. The right candidate will be cross trained in all areas of the company, real estate sales, leasing, and property management; and will be responsible for ensuring the office is always running smoothly.
We are looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded, tech-savvy individual, who wants to be a part of something big. We are NOT looking for someone with previous office management experience - we prefer skills and personality, over a work history in a similar position.
Here are a few of the many things you'll be helping with:
- Covering front desk duties; greeting walk-ins, and answering phones and emails
- Ensuring office supplies are always stocked
- Assisting with business development and marketing efforts
- Assisting property management with tenant and owner relations
- Processing rental applications
- Assisting sales agents with office service orders
- Creating and maintaining various spreadsheets and documents for the office
- Various other duties, tasks, and projects as they arise
Some of the character traits you should possess:
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Friendly, personable, and customer service oriented
- Ability to grasp, and quickly adapt to, new technologies
- Highly organized, and detail oriented
- Driven and determined to be successful
- Not afraid to tackle large projects, and challenging situations
- Takes initiative, and doesn't work inside a box (a problem solver)
The type of work history, education, and background you should have:
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Experience working in an office environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Highschool diploma required, college degree preferred
This is salaried position (normal hours of 9 to 5), health insurance, 401(), paid time off, telecommute flexibility, and other perks. Pay is dependent upon skills and experience. There will be plenty of room for advancement, as the company continues to grow.
Please send your resume, with a cover letter. Your cover letter is more important than your resume - without it, your resume won't be considered. This will 1.) let us know you've read this and care enough to write a personalized message, 2.) display your writing skills, and 3.) let us know about the type of person you are.