Hexel CorporationBookmark This
Posted: April 29 2016
Company Location: Ny Mills, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHexcel Corporation, founded in 1946, is a leading advanced composites company. We develop, manufacture and market lightweight, high performance composites including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures for use in Commercial Aerospace, Space and Defense, Wind Energy and Industrial Applications.
We serve international markets through manufacturing facilities, sales offices and representatives located in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- See more at: http://www.hexcel.com/ourcompany#sthash.FFpYkYEd.dpuf
Responsibilities- Sorting out the post
- Answering the phones
- Ordering office stationery supplies
- Greeting clients
- Managing diaries
- Preparing reports
- Provide back-up materials for callbacks
- Route calls elsewhere as needed
- Do phone surveys/inquiries as needed
- Schedule meetings, set appointments and take care of meeting details.
Requirements-Must be a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be 40 wpm average
-Must be 18+ average