Human Resources InternBookmark This
Frontline Source Group
Posted: September 17 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDowntown Houston Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Temporary Agencies, Employment Agencies and Staffing agencies for Technical Services, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, HR, Legal, Administrative, Clerical, Oil Gas Energy, and Medical front office employment staffing. Our offices are currently located Nationwide.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.