Internship: Accounting AssistantBookmark This
250 N Mines Rd
Posted: February 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
We design and manufacture innovative components used in many industries. We are based in Livermore, CA and shipping to over 100 customers worldwide.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Responsibilities, will include but may not be limited to the following:
· A/R functions: daily order acknowledgement confirmation, sales order, & invoice. Send collection emails reminder to customer.
· A/P functions: daily PO confirmations follow up, open mails and 3-way matching to process payment.
· Inventory function: assist in inventory physical count during quarter end.
· Shipping function: daily merchandise packing, arrange couriers, packing list, commercial invoice, & international declaration. Generate serial numbers and Certificate of Compliances.
· Check customer specs vs. production specs for non-compliance.
· Prepare weekly shortage report, & shipping delay log.
· Data entry: daily production work order.
· Basic office administration tasks.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
· Senior year with major in Accounting
· Excellent clerical, reconciliation and analytical skills.
· Outstanding oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Effectively work on multiple tasks simultaneously, under time constraints, and fill in when necessary.
· Must have meet deadline attitude.
· Willingness to learn with positive attitude.
· Excellent PC Skills, including Excel, Word.
· Must be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.