I.T jobsBookmark This
United Health Group
821 Morada Pl
Posted: June 16 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
ResponsibilitiesTo provide administrative support for the regions and assist the Regional Managers in the effective and efficient running of the regions.Ensure Learner and Employer files are managed to auditable standards. Maintain accurate filing of general correspondence and funding body paperwork.Manage all incoming telephone calls, ensuring they are dealt with efficiently and in a polite/helpful manner
RequirementsProvide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects